Just as with our Circle of Care philosophy, each of the seven learning domains are equally important. Our integrated curriculum ensures that a child advances academically as well as developmentally. Children are introduced to these domains in an age appropriate way where they are able to successfully understand.
A Multi-Sensory Approach
The Seedlings Early Childhood Education Curriculum focuses on all areas of a child's growth helping them to achieve their full potential. By seeing the letters, signing the words and hearing the sounds, children learn through a multi-sensory approach.
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) concepts are taught at an early age, encouraging analytical thought, reasoning skills and critical thinking while sparking creativity.
- Reading & Writing Readiness - features Handwriting Without Tears® with hands-on lessons that develop motor skills and prepares children to read and write.
- Singing Sprouts - explore music through singing, movement, instruments, a variety of cultures and styles, as well as rhythms and patterns.
- Spanish Sprouts - learn the basics of counting, colors, readings and every day communication.
- Signing Sprouts - fosters communication and language development; American Sign Language is used throughout all programs and age groups.