CORPORATE CHILD CARE PROGRAM
We understand the challenges faced by working parents but we also understand the concerns of employers. You want focused, productive employees who can give their best during working hours. The simple fact is, parents who know their children are in a safe and caring environment, receiving a solid educational foundation, are less stressed and can focus on their jobs.
That's why we work with employers of all sizes to help them provide a variety of child care solutions for their employees. From our Corporate Advantage Program to Back-Up Care
, we can find the solution that fits your company's needs and budget.
CORPORATE ADVANTAGE PROGRAM As an employer, you gain a competitive advantage by offering a child care discount as part of your benefits package. Clearly, an employee that is worried about their family will not be able to give you the best that they have to offer. A high quality child care solution can be just the
peace of mind that is needed to help your
emploees be the most productive they can be. Companies must fit the program eligibility requirements and criteria. There are no administrative fees associated with this program.
HOW DO EMPLOYERS BENEFIT FROM CORPORATE ADVANTAGE?
As an employer, you gain a significant competitive advantage by offering child care as part of your benefits package but that's not all. A quality child care solution offers employees peace of mind that can lead to:
- Increased employee productivity
- Increased employee morale
- Increased employee retention
- Reduced employee stress levels
- Reduced unscheduled absences and tardiness
HOW DO EMPLOYEES BENEFIT FROM CORPORATE ADVANTAGE?
Parents who enroll
their children in Lightbridge Academy through the Corporate Advantage Program can rest assured that their children are receiving quality care from a reputable institution and devote their focus to their work. And there are benefits beyond that.
- Back-up Care is available to all employees directly through Lightbridge Academy Back-up Care (LABC). With a back-up care relationship in place, parents have peace of mind knowing that safe, reliable child care is always available.
- Preferred Status - The best child care programs often have waiting lists of up to six months or longer. Your employees will enjoy the privilege of being placed on a Preferred Status waiting list. Parents on this list will get special consideration when spaces open up at our centers.
- Tuition Discounts - Employees will also enjoy receiving 10% off tuition for preschool and Kindergarten programs, and 5% off tuition for infants and toddlers. This can result in savings of up to $1000 per year, per child. Additional savings are also available for siblings and multiple children.
- Parent Seminars - Parents are invited to attend educational seminars in the evening and on weekends with topics that include Sign Language Basics, Infant CPR, Child Development and Work/Life Balance.